Next Friday 22.01 at 17:00 our colleauge Nick Miroshnychenko will present on very important topic for everyone these days: Learn how to learn.
Will glad to see anyone willing to participate in these obviously interesting discussion.
A project should contain a couple of things in order to make it easier for other developers to understand, build, test and maintain you code.
- ReadMe file
- How to build the project from command line
- How to execute the tests from command line
- How to create Code Coverage Report
- Prerequisites for building
- Should be on the root of the project
- Stable Master Branch
- Should always build
- Should always have all tests success
- Contain Git tag if it has been deployed
What it means to be Professional
In order to keep control of your code and the different versions always around, you need a Branching Strategy. Given that you use Git, in the session we will present different Branching Strategies.